Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hollywood debut for Poonam Jhawer?


 Looks like Poonam Jhawer, who played Raadhe Maa in OMG Oh My God, is going the Hollywood way now. According to sources, not only has the actress signed a Hollywood film that will be produced in collaboration with a Bollywood production house, but has also been offered the role of Nira Radia in a Hindi film.

The actress says she's been waiting to do some quality work and performance-oriented roles. "I believe in quality work and not quantity. I wanted to do challenging, performance-oriented roles, so I waited for it. I was not in a hurry and didn't want to be in the rat race," she says, adding, "I thank my producers and directors for finding me capable of playing real-life characters."

Some International magazines alike playboy asked her to pose for an undress photo which she ignored taking care of Indian people minds. It is learnt that she is not having any qualms to do in film for semi nude scenes if the story permits, she has prepared to perform off the camera only.


Your Ad Here


Loading

No comments:

Post a Comment