Monday, January 31, 2011

Kylie Minogue says her bottom gets more attention



Pop diva Kylie Minogue says  that her bottom often gets more attention than she does, but she has no plans to stop wearing hotpants.

The 42-year-old who became a global sex symbol thanks to her turn in golden knickers in the video ''Spinning Around'' says that the attention often makes her laugh, reported Daily Mail online.

"I''ve been overshadowed by my own bum. After the Spinning Around video, people became a lot more interested in my behind than they were in me. It''s not like it can actually do anything, except wiggle. It makes me laugh, and every time I pull on a pair of hot pants I think to myself, ''This is the last time'', but it never is. I haven''t quite put an end date on hot pants yet," saud Minogue.

Popstar Kylie Minogue says that she has not tired of her showgirl image and will continue to wear sequins and feathers into her old age.



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment