Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Kim Kardashian: I’m never taking my clothes off again



Reality TV star Kim Kardashian is so upset with her bare photos on the cover of W magazine that she has vowed ‘never’ to bare all again, after editors of W magazine failed to depict her the way they promised it to be.

She claims editors agreed to cover up parts of the image to preserve her modesty, but she was shocked to see the finished product.

‘Oh my God, I’m more naked than I was in Playboy. I’m so mad right now. W editors promised I would be covered with artwork,’ contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.

‘The whole concept was sold to me that nothing would be seen. I feel so taken advantage of… I’ve definitely learned my lesson. I’m never taking my clothes off again, even if it’s for Vogue.’

The socialite had bared all for the November issue of W Magazine, wearing only silver body paint.


Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment