Thursday, February 3, 2011

Kim Kardashian Graces the February Cover of Glamour


30-year old, Kim Kardashian graces the February 2011 cover of Glamour magazine. In the issue, on stands next week, Kim opens up about being a sex symbol, posing for Playboy, on having every aspect of her family’s life recorded and on women being comfortable with their bodies.




Kim Kardashian who are recently in news for her nude photoshoot with the W magazine has found herself place on the cover page of the FHM magazine UK. Kim Kardashian has posed in a bikini on the cover page of the FHM magazine.

Kim had this to say to UK FHM regarding her her exploding celebrity, “I don’t find myself as sexy as everyone thinks I am. It sounds silly, but I’m really insecure about little things. When I get dressed, I am always so indecisive,” reports Examiner.

Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment