Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sonakshi Sinha on weight loss spree for 'Race 2'






Sonakshi Sinha, who is in Race 2, will have to rev up the feline quotient to the optimum as director duo Abbas-Mustan want to do away with her 'gaon ki gori' image completely. So the actress is busy shedding extra pounds.

"First, I had to lose weight for my debut in Dabangg. Now I've to get into even better shape for Joker and Race 2. For the last two years that's all I seem to be doing. Losing weight. But I am fine with that. Because it's important for me to look good," said Sonakshi, 23.

After playing the demure village girl in in Dabangg, Sonakshi Sinha will get into a serious kickass mode for Race 2".

Perhaps Race 2 will provide her with a chance to sizzle in a song and a chance to do some serious action.





Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment