Sunday, January 30, 2011

Veena Malik breaks up her Engagement



Pakistani model Veena Malik, who rose to fame with her sleazy antics and alleged romantic alliance with Bollywood actor Ashmit Patel, has broken up with her New York based businessman fiancé Faisal Akbar Khan.

Veena has confirmed that her engagement with the New York based Pakistani businessman is over.

"I called up Faisal and told him that I can no longer marry him. I told him that I am breaking the engagement as I have to focus on my career. We couldn't develop an understanding and there was no use in dragging this engagement any further," Veena told the Express Tribune newspaper.

Malik had got engaged to Khan in October last year after she ended her relationship with Pakistani cricketer Mohd. Asif. She was also involved in the spot fixing controversy along with the cricketer.

However, the lady seems to have left her past behind and is all set to begin life afresh. She wants to focus on her career so she thought it was best to call off her engagement.



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment